electrolytic purification module
chemical-free germ reduction
Permanent rainwater in tanks or circulation waters in air conditioning, humidification or open cooling systems are heavily contaminated with germs.
Benefiting from a warm climate in the environment or in the pipes form biofilms and legionella.
In addition to the intensive use of biocides, health hazards are possible.
With the electrolytic degermination, the water is microbiologically purified by up to 99% without external chemical additives, microorganisms harmful to health are greatly reduced and biofilms are removed.
The special feature of this cleaning method is that no additional chemicals have to be added into the circuit, so that the use in the long term is economical and ecological.
at a glance
- controlled inline electrolysis with electric special filter in the bypass process
- generation of oxygen and hydroxyl radicals as well as chlorine
- precipitation by oxidation and crystallization processes
- easy installation
- permanent operational and functional control
- fast and permanently clean water
- cleaning of the complete system, incl. tubes and pipes
- up to 99 % germ free
- no chemically contaminated wastewater
- no addition of chemicals
- replacement of biofilms
- low energy consumption
- less heavy metals
- less water hardness
- more oxygen content
All further information can be found in our data sheet.
monitoring of feed water with qualitative dosage
for improved efficiency of boiler operation
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of feed water boiler with exhaust vapor control
for more process safety