percentage residual hardness monitoring
in relation to raw water hardness
Always easily and accurately monitor the soft water for increased hardness levels.
Softening Control is compact and very economical - for more safety of your processes without continuous maintenance.
at a glance
- no use of indicators
- continuous measurement as long as water flows
- self-monitoring of the device system
- separate alarm for water hardness and service
- very easy installation and parameterization
- ecological operation because there is no addition of indicators
- mini-monitoring device for gradual water hardness threshold values of 0.25% to 10% of the input water hardness
- most-effective alarm system for upstreamed softening systems with high safety demands on soft water quality
All further information can be found in our data sheet.
the simplest residual hardness monitoring based on 10 % of the raw water hardness
small, compact and very uncomplicated
percentage residual hardness monitoring in relation to raw water hardness
compact and particularly economical
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of decarbonization processes
soft water threshold values from 0,1 mmol/l to 0,9 mmol/l