visualized residual hardness control
Completely monitor the soft water for increased hardness levels.
Softcontrol Data offers individual adjustment options and a clear display of information.
For increased operational and process reliability with the best user-friendliness.
at a glance
- no use of indicators
- continuous measurement as long as water flows
- self-monitoring of the device system
- separate alarm for water hardness and service
- measuring value output via display
- easy installation and parameterization
- ecological operation because there is no addition of indicators
- monitoring device for variable water hardness threshold values from 0.01 mmol/l to 0.18 mmol/l relative to the inlet water hardness
- complete alarm system for upstream softening systems with high safety requirements for soft water quality
- automatic data storage and data output via current loop
All further information can be found in our data sheet.
the simplest residual hardness monitoring based on 10 % of the raw water hardness
small, compact and very uncomplicated
percentage residual hardness monitoring in relation to raw water hardness
compact and particularly economical
visualized residual hardness control by display
individually and clearly arranged
monitoring of decarbonization processes
soft water threshold values from 0,1 mmol/l to 0,9 mmol/l