monitoring of feed water with qualitative dosage
Especially with feed water boilers offers an efficient way to save energy and costs.
An optimized dosage is ensured by the continuous analysis of the residual oxygen with O2-Control.
at a glance
- measurement of residual oxygen content
- demand-oriented dosage of chemicals due to continuous measurement
- optimized, continuous control of residual oxygen binding
- visualization of measured values and process data via display
- alarm triggered by detected errors by automatic function control
- data storage in the electronic operating diary or USB stick
- optionally, networking with higher-level control centers and remote maintenance is possible
- improvement of boiler operation efficiency
- demand-oriented dosage of chemicals
- current evidence: up to 50% savings in used oxygen binding chemicals
- current evidence: up to 71% savings in loss of exhaust vapours
All further information can be found in our data sheet.
handheld meter - accurate, fast and reliable
for pH, dissolved oxygen, redox, total hardness and acid capacity
control of feed water and steam boiler with quality controlled dosage
for more efficiency and cost savings
monitoring of feed water boiler with exhaust vapor control
for more process safety