control of feed water boiler with vapor control
FWO-Control includes the monitoring and control of important parameters of the feed water boiler. The water quality of the feed water is analyzed and optimized. At the same time, the control has a positive effect on the efficiency of the boiler and its process reliability.
at a glance
- measurement of pH, conductivity and residual oxygen content
- optical oxygen monitoring
- analysis of thickening factor, dosing and closing times for vapour valve, ...
- demand-oriented dosing of conditioning agents by continuous measurement
- monitoring the threshold values of the feed water
- optimized, continuous control of alkalization and residual oxygen binding
- visualization of measured values and process data via display
- alarm triggered by detected errors by automatic function control
- data storage in the electronic operating diary or USB stick
- optionally, networking with higher-level control centers and remote maintenance is possible
- current evidence: up to 71% savings in exhaust vapor losts
- current evidence: up to 50% savings in used chemicals
- quality-related use of chemicals results in higher thickening, resulting in a reduction in energy losses and quantities of blowdown
All further information can be found in our data sheet.
handheld meter - accurate, fast and reliable
for pH, dissolved oxygen, redox, total hardness and acid capacity
control of feed water and steam boiler with quality controlled dosage
for more efficiency and cost savings
monitoring of feed water boiler with exhaust vapor control
for more process safety